Friday, June 12, 2009

Craft Night: Owls!

Last night was the first craft night in a few weeks... well, the first craft night where we actually make things. Lately it's been our intention to craft, but we somehow devolve into eating hot Krispy Kremes while singing along to mid-nineties Christian Bale musicals, followed by a long nap.

Aaaaanyway, this tutorial from Moonstiches (via Indiefixx) was too good to snooze through. Once you figure out the pattern (Moonstiches doesn't provide it, out of respect for something called "copyright infringement." But I say infringement, schminfringement... ripping off patterns is why God made interns -- thanks Jane!), it's really just a few easy steps to full adorability.



My owl is on the right, Lisa's is on the left. I love hers, he totally reminds me of the Tootsie Roll pop owl.

1 comment:

  1. I love YOUR owl, and I'm actually posting this comment to invite you to our wedding next week.

    ReplyDelete