Monday, April 5, 2010

Craft Night: Easter Edition

After a long Craft Night hiatus, Lisa and Adele came over on Friday to take part in some Easter-themed crafty fun-having. Of course you know that when it comes to decorating eggs, food coloring tablets and vinegar are a little simple for my tastes. Instead I broke out the Dremel and got to drilling.



It took a little cajoling, but I managed to convince my friends to blow the contents out of the eggs. Tip: it helps if you insert a bamboo skewer in the drilled hole, and wiggle it around to break up the yolk.



Once our eggshells were prepared, we settled in with a little paint, glitter, pipe-cleaners and creativity. You can tell by Lisa's enthusiastic expression that she was having a blast.



The finished product:


Clockwise from the top: Adele's Nolan Tuxedo Egg, My Glitter Egg, and Lisa's "I'm Not That Into This" Egg.

1 comment:

  1. Who is that sexy girl blowing on that egg? I want to be friends with her!

    ReplyDelete