Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sew Mama Sew

Have you ever noticed that stores like Anthropologie use the funnest, most unique fabrics? And that those bold, colorful patterns are almost impossible to find in the retail sector? Why is it that stores like Joann's only seem to cater to the stodgy quilters and scrapbookers of the world? No offense to my stodgy quilting / scrapbooking readership, but I am about 30 years too young for the Christopher Lowell Collection.

For those who are looking for a place to buy unique fabrics at a reasonable price, I suggest SewMamaSew.com. Check out the kitchen valance I made from this fun Mendocino squid fabric by Heather for Free Spirit.




I also just ordered five yards of Sprays by Kaffe Fassett to make new living room curtains.



I'm thoroughly addicted! Anyone else have a hot fabric shop to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment